Week 9
This week I will blog about what I aimed and did in our ED201 course. My goal on the first day of the week was to discuss our final project with my group mates and to work on shaping our project. We aimed to work on it by discussing how to adapt the tools we learned earlier to our project.
On Wednesday of the same week, we broke new ground in the history of the society with the Outdoor Sports Society, of which I am the assistant manager of the board of directors, and we hosted the first speaker of an open session program called TEDU Outdoor Talks. It was very enjoyable for me to organize such an activity and to do this kind of work to improve myself outside of the classroom. Although it is a very specific subject, we have reached a good audience and we look forward to the continuation.
The second day of our lesson coincided with a very emotional and valuable day. Today was November 24, Teachers' Day. This day, which I am proud of as an education faculty student, was very meaningful for me. The teacher of our course, Assoc. Dr. Our teacher Tülin Haşlaman, as our school's Eduaction student society advisor, decided to visit our ancestor on this meaningful day and organized an event with her community. Although I could not attend due to a few special reasons, my friends and teachers visited Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in his presence. After the Anıtkabir visit to our beloved ancestor, the rest of the day consisted of different activities. I would like to congratulate my dear teacher candidate friends and teachers on November 24, Teachers' Day once again.


Can you write your aim of this week?
ReplyDeleteGood design of log pages
ReplyDelete