Midterm Week
This week was our first exam week for our ED 201 course. On the first day of our lesson, which was divided into two days of the week, the exam was held and we did not study. I will talk about how I prepared for the exam in my blog this week.
In order to prepare for the exam, I first took a printout of the materials related to the lesson that our teacher had uploaded to the LMS system. I started by following the first subjects consisting of instructional technologies 1 and 2 from slides and taking notes on my computer. This process continued with me working on all the slides and taking notes respectively.
After my note-taking process was completed, I again took advantage of the extra materials uploaded to the LMS system, completed the video and readings. This lesson was not only taught simultaneously from the classroom activities, but also from the Coursera program, which is an instructional web page.
For this reason, after completing the slides and additional materials, I focused on the Coursera courses that I completed in the past weeks and mentioned on my blog. We were also responsible for the four-week training courses, Introduction to Learning, Design, and Technologies. Since I've already completed the videos, I just had to repeat and browse through the transcripts. After remembering the subject, I repeated the quiz questions and got ready for the exam.
I took the exam completely with my preparations and had a good exam. I believe that I can get high grades and I have confidence in myself. :)

good
ReplyDelete