How can we use Canva Tool ?
In this week's lesson, our goal was to learn how to use the web tool called Canva effectively. In this context, our teacher asked us to complete the lesson called Get Started with Canva October in addition to the lesson from the web page called Coursera. First of all, I completed this video course process and reading texts and received my certificate about the use of Canva. Then I started working on it to better understand the Canva tool.
There are many product templates in the Canva tool that we can also design each part of. Examples of these are slide, photo collage, certificate, poster, invitation , wallpaper, etc. we can provide many products such as. Since I had experience before, I wanted to design something I had never done in order to improve myself even more, and I designed certificates.
You can see the certificate at the top as an example of the certificates I learned to design. Using Canvas, I have prepared a fictitious certificate for the community where I am the vice president at our university. In this context, various templates, plug-in components, fonts, etc. for us to make many more designs. We can find most things on this web tool. Especially this tool that helps us design videos and slides will be very useful to us. I am committed to using this tool, which is free, except that some things such as templates, plugins, etc. are active with a premium membership.

No comments:
Post a Comment