Hi, this is my first blogging experience. I will share my experiences weekly in the instructional technology course on my page. I believe it will be a good experience for me.See you soon, do not forget to follow me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(26 December - 1 January) Week 14 " Last Week"
My Last Blog Hello to everyone for the last time from my blog that I created for the Educational Technologies course. This week is t...
-
Midterm Week This week was our first exam week for our ED 201 course. On the first day of our lesson, which was divided into two days o...
-
Multimedia Design In the first lesson of this week, our teacher started the lesson with a training consisting of general principles about v...
-
New Topic Hello everyone again. In this week's lesson, we aimed to continue working on our final project and at this point we focused o...
No comments:
Post a Comment